Members of Faculty
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Programme co-ordinator : Dr. Johney Johnson
Professor (Marketing), BFSc, MBA, Ph.D, M Phil, PGDOR
- Educational Qualifications: BFSc (Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University), Chennai,MBA ( Pondicherry Central University);Ph. D (Kannur University); FDP (IIM- Kozhikode)M Phil (Madurai Kamaraj University PGDOR (Pondicherry Central University)
- Training Undergone: IIM- Kozhikode, CDS- Trivandrum.
- Academic Experience: 17 Years(Since 2002)
- Department of Management Studies Kannur University (7 Years)
- SMBS M G University (10 Years)
- Industry Experience: 6 Years
- Maxworth Orcherds India Limited (1 Year)
- CEAT Tyres LTD (4.6 Years)
- Reliance Petroleum ( 6 months)
- Details Of Publication
- Journal Publications – 43
- Conference Proceedings- 21
- Chapters in Edited books- 6
- Books – 2
- Ph.D Produced 6
- Training Programmes Attended:
- AICTE sponsored FDP on research methodology for teachers for teachers of Colleges & Universities
- UGC sponsored Refresher course
- UGC sponsored Refresher course for teachers of Colleges & Universities
- UGC sponsored Orientation course for teachers of Colleges & Universities
- UGC sponsored FDP on Hiring Skills
- FDP on Teaching Management with games
- Paper Presentations , Publications: Presented Papers in National and International Conferences which includes IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, IIM Bangalore, IIT Delhi, WASET Bangkok, Thailand: GCSME- Kaula Lumpur, Malaysia.
Master of Commerce (M.com)
Programme co-ordinator : Dr . E. Sulaiman, Professor
M.Com (Finance), MBA (Marketing), UGC- JRF, Ph.D.
- Educational Qualifications: M.Com (Finance), MBA(Marketing),UGC- JRF, Ph.D
- Specialization: Accounting, Finance and Taxation
- Teaching Experience: 20 years (Since July 1997)
- Research Experience:
- Number of PhD Produced – 3 Nos,
- Number of M. Phil Dissertations – 11 Nos
- Research project – 1 Nos
- Books: 2 Nos; Research paper – 37 Nos
- International Publication – 6 Nos
- H-index: 2, Citations – 12
- Paper presentations:
- International conference – 12 Nos (one at Singapore)
- National Conference – 14Nos
Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)
Programme co-ordinator : Dr.Santhosh P Thampi
Ph.D in Management, M.Phil, M.B.A, MTM, B.Tech, DRTM (Rail Transport Management)
- Educational Qualifications: Ph.D in Management, M.Phil, MBA, MTM, B.Tech(DRTM (Rail Transport Management)
- Areas of Interest: Organisational Behaviour, Consumer Behaviour, Ecotourism destination management
- Teaching and Research Experience: 21 Years
- Details of Published Works
- Papers in journals / Conference proceedings: 41
- Chapter in Book : 5
- Management learning materials for Universities,10
- Workshop organised : 1
- Round Table Discussion: 2
Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management
Programme co-ordinator : Dr. Robinet Jacob MTA, MS (Psychotherapy & Counselling), PhD, IATA Standard and Consultant Courses.
He is the member of many academic bodies in many universities and has authored books titled “New Facets of Tourism Management”, “Indian Tourism Products” , “Health Tourism and Ayurveda” and “Tourism Prospects of India – A national Perspective” during the previous years. He has contributed several research papers and articles to journals and in National and International conventions and conferences.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Programme co-ordinator : Dr.Sajimon Abraham
MCA, M.Sc(Maths), MBA, Ph.D. (Computer Science)
- Educational Qualifications: M.C.A, M.Sc(Maths), M.B.A, Ph.D(Computer Science)
- Specialization: Spatio-Temporal Data Mining, Moving Object,Data Bases.
- Teaching Experience: 25 Years.
- Overseas Experience: Worked in Royal University of Bhutan under the Tech co-operation scheme of Colombo Plan through Ministry of External Affairs, Govt of India for three years.
- Number of Publications: 28
- Current Area of Research: Data Base and Data Mining,Data Management,Web Click stream Analysis,Business Analytics
Master of Arts (English)
Associate Professor & Head:
Dr. K. M. Krishnan
Bachelor of Arts ( Economics)
Programme co-ordinator : Dr. Jose J. Naduthotty
Date of Birth: 08/11/1955
Mailing Address: NADUTHOTTYIL, ARUVITHURA P.O, KOTTAYAM, KERALA PIN 686122
Employment History : Retired as Associate Professor, St. Dominic’s College, Kanjirappally
Total teaching experience: 35 Years
Educational Qualifications: MA (Economics), PhD (Economics)
Area of Specialization: Development Economics, Macroeconomics, Environmental Economics.
Bachelor of Commerce
Programme co-ordinator Dr. M George Sebastian
Position held : Member, Senate, M G University; Member UG & PG Board of Studies, Commerce
Mobile Number : 9447567992
E-mail : email@example.com
Bachelor of Arts (English)
Programme co-ordinator SREEKALA K S
1982 UNIVERSITY OF KERALA
MA, (English Lang&Lit.) – First Class
1987 SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
PG Diploma in Public Relations and Journalism- Second Class
PG Diploma In The Teaching of English-B Grade
2007 MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY
M Phil (English Lang. and Lit.)_ A Minus
1989-2016 26 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Govt College Chitur,Govt College Kottayam, Govt.Victoria College Palakkad and Govt.Polytechnics at Kottayam and Adoor.
Retired as the Head of the Department Of English, Govt.College Kottayam.
- Actively involved in National and International seminars, related to relevent topics on Literture ,Gender,Nation,Culture,History ,etc.
- Attended the Refresher Courses for college teachers,conducted by M G University, University of Kerala and the Academjc Staff College, Thiruvanamthauram.
- Associated with the work related to the Curriculum Revision of polytechnics, under the Department of Technical Education
- Co-operated with the preparation of textbook for Bridge course in Junior Technical Schools,under the Technical Education Department.
- Performed various duties as Program Officer of National Service Scheme( Govt Polytechnic Kottayam),NCC Officer (Govt. College Chittur),Faculty In Charge Of Bhoomitrasena(Govt.Polytechnic Adoor) etc.